WELCOME TO THE BEACHCOMBER
CHECK-IN: 3:00 p.m.
CHECK-OUT: 10:00 a.m.
We cannot guarantee early check-ins or late checkouts.
ALL ROOMS NON-SMOKING -- we're a SMOKE-FREE FACILITY (i.e. no smoking is permitted anywhere on our premises).
PAYMENT: Payment in full is due at check-in or the next business day.
TELEPHONES: Unlimited local & long distance calling within U.S. & Canada as well as room-to-room calling from phone within each unit.
Wi-Fi: A computer with printer is located in the lobby for our guests. Our enhanced Wi-Fi is now accessible in common areas and from within units (access within some units may be limited).
SWIMMING POOL: There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
Parents must be responsible for their children at all times. Diving into the pool is prohibited. No running in the pool area.
Glass containers should not be in or around the pool. Remove all toys, swim rings, floats, etc. from the pool when not in use.
The safety line is to be unhooked only if you are swimming laps. Please replace it when you are finished.
No lounge chairs are permitted in the pool area. Remember to shower or hose off the sand at the Tiki hut or at our north beach access area before entering the pool, the building or your apartment.
LAUNDRY ROOM: A laundry room is located between apartments #4 and #6 - bring quarters. Laundry soap is provided and located on top of a washer. There are posted times in the laundry room for cleaning staff only. Please remove your clothes promptly from the washers and dryers. When you are finished with a dryer, remember to clean the lint trap.
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: Housekeeping is provided depending on your length of stay and date of arrival.
Fresh towels are provided if your stay is longer than three days and fresh linens are provided if your stay is more than one week.
TRASH: The dumpster is for TRASH and GARBAGE ONLY. One recycling bin is for paper only and the other two bins are for glass, aluminum cans and plastic. Please recycle and check to confirm you are using the proper bin.
- Chairs and lounges on the Beachcomber grounds must never be moved to the beach or a deck or balcony.
- There are beach chairs that have been left by previous guests behind the Tiki hut. Feel free to use but please rinse before putting back.
- Please cover lounges with a towel to keep sunscreen off the furniture.
- Do not hang towels or clothing over the balcony rails or over the pool fence. A clothesline is provided behind the building (thru the laundry room).
- Please do not clean fish on the picnic table in the Tiki hut. There is a long wooden counter on the Gulf side of the Tiki hut for that purpose.
After cleaning your fish bury the entrails in the sand, DO NOT PLACE IN THE TRASH CAN.
- A trash container is provided for your convenience in the Tiki hut.
- Several Barbecue grills are provided for your use but you are responsible for the charcoal and starter & matches.
- Turtle nesting season begins May 1 and runs through Oct. 31. Throughout the season, only approved lights are allowed to shine on the beach by city ordinance.
- A two-wheeled hand truck for luggage is available in the lobby plus a box on wheels for your groceries.
- Books and dvdís are available in the lobby for your use. Please return them when finished.
- The parking area provides space for one car per apartment. Ask guests to park on the street.
- Please do not feed the birds or the squirrel.
- We have a no pet policy.
APARTMENT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
(Unlimited calling within U.S. & Canada)
Contact our Office Manager (Maureen) 941-488-4237 or our Business Manager (Wendy) 941-468-8399 for the private
phone number of any individual unit
Each unit is equiped with a Polycom VVX model 310 desktop phone provided by Xfinity Hosting. Renters may make unlimited calls within U.S. and Canada
or Express call any other unit within the building.