Beachcomber Report Viewer Instructions
- Select ACTION, fill-in or select the resulting data fields, then press SUBMIT button.
- Messages keep you informed. Watch for them. They report both success and
- When you change ACTION, the page is refreshed, and any entered information is lost.
ACTION label displays this INSTRUCTION page if clicked.
- When you hover the mouse over any field
Label, HELP tips appear.
- ACTIONs require just enough information to lookup one unique record for verification of who
- The normal way to identify yourself is by entering your USERID and PASSWORD.
- You may look-up or update only your own record (or record Type) without a userid.
- Passwords are case sensitive, must be between 5-10 characters long, made up from A thru Z, a-z, 0-9 and/or _
- For ACTIONs other than LOOKUP PERSON and UPDATE, an alternative to entering USERID is to enter unique
combinations of UNIT, TYPE, First &/or Last NAME.
- TYPE Other causes LOOKUP PERSON action to change to LOOKUP by TYPE.
- To VIEW OWNER STATEMENT you must enter USERID, PASSWORD, UNIT, and TYPE
- Select Month-End and Year of statement desired (statements are not available prior to October 2004).
- Then Select which file to view - typically the all inclusive PDF, unless you want to work with component Excel files.
- Owners may view both their own and Unit 15's files.
- Historical owner statements will be retained on the server. Select MONTH (end) & YEAR of statement
- To LOOKUP PERSON, after identifying yourself, UNIT, TYPE, First &/or Last NAME may be
omitted if one unique record results. For example, TYPE alone works for President, UNIT and TYPE work for
some owners while units owned by multiple owners also require entry of FIRST or LAST NAME.
- To LOOKUP by TYPE, after identifying yourself without using TYPE, the specified TYPE is used as a
filter to generate a listing format report (for example, a listing of all owners). All records are selected if
TYPE is left unspecified and you entered a USERID.
- To UPDATE, after identifying yourself, most other information must be provided (salutation & note are
The New Record USERID and PASSWORD fields, must be left blank unless INSERTing a new record.
- Action UPDATE attempts to INSERT a new record if no record is found for the entered UNIT, TYPE,
NAME, & New Record USERID.
- TEMPLATE feature:
Avoid needless re-entry of information from either Action
LOOKUP PERSON or Action UPDATE as follows:
- Following an Action LOOKUP PERSON or UPDATE, enter or change any field(s) including UNIT,
TYPE, and/or NAME.
- Press UPDATE button and it behaves as though you had selected Action UPDATE (even if Action is LOOKUP) or
Press LOOKUP button (& the screen behaves as though you had pressed SUBMIT with Action LOOKUP PERSON).
- Pre-filling data fields in this way, you will find, is very handy.
- Care must be taken not to carry-forward unintended data from the prior record. The ANOTHER LOOKUP/UPDATE
button is optional but avoids the TEMPLATE feature: It clears all data yet retains Action choice.
Directly changing Action, is the alternative.
- To EMAIL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD you must enter USERID, EMAIL, UNIT, and TYPE.
- To CHANGE PASSWORD you must enter USERID, PASSWORD, EMAIL, UNIT, TYPE, and NEW_PASSWORD
eMail webmaster questions and special requests.
Close This Window