Our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our guests. With that in mind, we want to update you on the actions we are taking in response to the virus. Beachcomber in Venice is taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and will build upon our already high standards of housekeeping with the following:
- Extra disinfectant on high touch areas inside each unit including
light switches, door handles and cabinet knobs
- All room keys will be disinfected and left in each unit prior to arrival
- Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be provided inside each unit
- Housekeepers will wear masks and gloves
- Increased cleaning frequencies of our lobby and common areas
- Disinfection of pool handrails and both entry gates per CDC
- Disinfection of outdoor chaise lounges, chairs and tables per CDC
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
We appreciate the trust you place in us. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Please note that, until July, we are restricted by the state of Florida from renting to residents from states
and designated Florida counties that have higher than 700 cases per 100,000 residents. Here's a link
to the CDC website on which you can check your locale (select State & Rates link at top of page) close