Standard Cancelation Policy
- Cancellation Privilege for Deposit Refund: Prior to November 1 for winter-rate rentals; 30 days for all other
Refunds for cancellations after the above periods will be given only if the apartment is re-rented.
- If anyone requests a change of apartments for personal preference reasons, the deposit for the apartment first
rented will stay with that apartment and not convey to the next unless the original apartment is re-rented for the complete duration of your stay.
- A processing fee of 5% will be charged on all cancelled reservations.
- No refunds for interuptions in Free Wi-Fi availability.
- No refunds for late arrival or early departure.
Special Exceptions to Cancellation Policy
- Hurricane Policy
From June 1 to November 30, if a hurricane warning, tropical storm or other weather-related warning such as flood is issued for the Venice area or your place of
residence, you may call in advance to reschedule or cancel your reservation without deposit forfeiture. Our processing fee of 5% for cancellations will stay in effect.
- Air Travel Stoppage Policy
As happened in April 2010 when Iceland's Volcano erruption created conditions that caused all airlines to stop flights between the Venice area and your place of residence, you may call in advance to reschedule or cancel your reservation without deposit forfeiture. Our processing fee of 5% for cancellations will stay in effect.
- Red Tide Policy
If official Sarasota County Venice, Venice Beach or Venice Pier counts of Red Tide are classified as VERY LOW, LOW, MEDIUM, or HIGH there is a progressive possibility of respiratory irritation. To avoid this possibility, you may call and cancel or reschedule your visit without deposit forfeiture. Our processing fee of 5% for cancellations will remain in effect.
Please be aware that just staying inside or inland will typically avoid any irritation issues, and that the offensive nature of Red Tide changes almost hourly.
Check Mote's Beach Conditions Report for more information about Red Tide.